Tips To Increase The Testosterone Naturally
Testosterone is basically that hormone which characterizes men and gives them their masculine features. It is the primarily male sex hormone without which the male reproductive system cannot function to its entirety. This is generally found boosted, at its peak during the age of puberty, which transforms boys in to men. However, it sees a downfall after the age of thirty. Like any other hormonal changes, the production and decline of this hormone too, has many effects.
Effects of Increased Testosterone:
- Aggression, even to the extent of violent tendencies;
- Liver damage;
- Interference with the production of sperms, thereby leading to infertility;
Effects of Decreased Testosterone:
- Decline in sexual drive, thereby leading to moody and erratic behavior;
- Nausea, leading to vomiting, body swellings and yellowing of the skin;
- Decreased levels of sperms, hair fall, liver damage and cancer.
Thus, as seen above, both extreme levels of this hormone have negative side effects for men. It is essential to strike a balance in the level of this hormone. Also, one should avoid using artificial means of generating it and try to take help of natural techniques to maintain a good balance of testosterone. Here are some of the natural ways of increasing the level of this hormone in men:
- Regular exercise: A right amount of exercise and body training can help increase the level of this hormone. However, you must also know the right exercises to do, which include – military presses, squats, rows and deadlifts.
- Balanced nutritional diet: A diet full of proteins is a must. All dairy products, eggs and meat are necessary for this purpose. Also, try and avoid foods containing carbohydrates.
- Good sleep: Most men are generally found to have an erection in the mornings, especially after a night of good sleep and rest. Sleep undoubtedly, helps increase your sex drive by generation of this hormone. The converse of this is also true. Sleep deprivation and lack of rest at a stretch can reduce your male hormonal levels.
- Regular sex: This is the most natural means of boosting your level of male hormones and sex drive. Studies have revealed the ability of sex to boost the male hormones in your body, thereby also increasing your sex drive and sperm generation.
Natural supplements: Find only those supplements which are clinically approved, as these are most likely to not have any harmful side effects on your body. The overall effect of these supplements is to combine several amino acids, nutrients and herbs in your body for increasing your growth and sexual hormones.