HGH use - Can the Restorer of Life also be the Source for Taking Lives too?
When we try to alter mother nature, what is the usual result? We harm ourselves or other things. This may be true with the popular usage of Human Growth Hormone treatments. The medical industry has tried to provide us with a way to turn back time in our bodies which may work for some, but others may meet the end of their lives sooner than expected. The side effects of HGH treatments pose a threat to our health or even threaten to take our life.
Human growth is controlled in every way through HGH levels naturally occurring in our bodies. Depending on the level of HGH we live at a normal healthy rate or when we age the HGH decreases and our bodies age too. In an attempt to stimulate the natural HGH production in our bodies are HGH supplements. As a way to add to the level of HGH in us are the injections. Both carry very serious side effects due to trying to alter the natural progression of nature.
- Excess of HGH in the body can obviously result in excess growth and pose dangers to us.
- Synthetic materials and chemicals have shown to damage the liver from not being able to process these things added to our bodies.
- A heart condition known as Acromegaly can occur from HGH use.
- Acromegaly may cause a person to suffer from a heart attack and possibly die as a result.
- Heart enlargement may occur.
- Illness or sickness may not be able to resolve itself and result in possible death.
- The thyroid gland may be damaged from the use of HGH.
- Abnormal or excess growth of hair all over the body may happen.
- Long periods of pain on the joints.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome may be a side effect leading to an array of difficult symptoms and risky surgeries.
- Hypoglycemia may cause the user's body to produce too much insulin in the body which reduced blood glucose to dangerous levels and if not treated can lead to a coma which may likely result in death.
There are also many other side effects but may not be considered to be so severe. These conditions above have been noted with people who have used a product in excess or for prolonged periods of time. It is important to mention that only you with your physician's advice can decide what is right for you and only you. HGH treatments have been able to help some with certain disorders and that is good. This was also done under a physician's watchful eye.
Some side effects of HGH use can be treated and reversed while others can not be. The possibility of death can not be reversed and so use of the HGH treatments should be considered very carefully before allowing the body to be tampered with. Physical exercise may help to avoid some of these side effects as well as keeping a lowered dosage for use.
Any drug, natural or synthetic carries risks and a person weighs those risks with what they want accomplished. So if reversing the signs of age is worth possibly risking your health or life, then that is your choice. The important thing is to be informed when making those choices.