What Are Growth Hormones and Growth Hormone Supplements
Pituitary gland is responsible for the growth of the growth hormones in human. It is also responsible for producing other hormones namely estrogen, testosterone and progesterone. The growth hormones then act on the liver and other important tissues to initiate the production of the IGF-I (insulin-like growth factor I).
Growth hormones play a very vital role and helps in the normal functioning of the body. Few of the roles played by the growth hormones are:
- Aids in the growth of the tissues
- Speed-up the tissue repair process
- Aids the growth of the cell
- Helps in the cell replacement
The growth hormone is found in large quantities among the children. As the age advances the growth hormone starts to decrease. Low growth hormones production in the children can severely affect the normal growth and development of the body. If in adults the level of growth hormones is low it is sure to result in early aging process.
Many experts believe that the diminishing growth hormones lead to the aging process and the side old age problems. This belief has given rise to a number of growth hormone supplements in the form of growth hormone injections in the market. Following benefits of the supplements have been reported:
- Increased level of energy: As the level of growth hormones decreases the weakness develops. The supplement helps in regaining the energy and is a perfect anti-depressant.
- Reduces body fats and cellulite: The reason of unexpected weight gain is not the over eating in most cases it because of the hormonal imbalance. The growth hormone supplement reduces the excess cellulites and fats that lie underneath the skin.
- Muscle building: For healthy muscle development the HGH (Human growth hormone) supplement is a must. It promotes the strong muscle growth.
- Healthy skin: As the growth of growth hormone diminishes the signs of aging starts become visible. With the help of HGH supplements you will surely get a better and healthy skin. The hormones lead to the production of the new cells in the body which then results in the youthful looks.
- Sharper memory: Stress affects our brain which often results in loss of the memory. HGH supplements improve the memory and diminish the chances of Alzheimer.
- Better sleep: Hormone supplements in treating insomnia as it helps the body and mind to relax which allows you to take a sound sleep.
So, if you are panicking about getting older day by day and have loath the idea of looking ugly and weak then there is a perfect solution for you, the growth hormone supplement.